Taunton Youth Soccer runs a number of programs throughout the year for the Taunton Soccer community.
- Development Academy League (DAL) - A non-competitive, 7
week instructional introduction to soccer skills and techniques for
younger players, U4 - U8. The emphasis is on FUN and PLAYER SKILL DEVELOPMENT. The program runs in the Spring from April through May.
- Summer - This is a structured environment within a setting. The goal is to keep the players involved in playing soccer throughout the summer months of June and July without the commitment of a weekly practice and weekend games. This gives the families opportunities to have family time on the weekends and an enjoy a weekday game each week.
- Fall Recreation League - An 8 week recreational program for all ages, U4 - U14, beginning in September and running through beginning of November. The emphasis is on fun and playing soccer with their friends while also learning skills and teamwork. The U9 and under divisions are non-results oriented and focused on learning and skill development.
- Winter Program - COMING SOON
- Spring Travel - A
competitive, tryout program that selects players for teams to represent Taunton within the South Coast Soccer League, with a chance to
advance to the Massachusetts Tournament of Champions (MTOC). Players on these
teams are expected to practice through the winter, with
the outdoor season starting in April and running through June.
- Clinics - Taunton Youth Soccer will occasionally offer soccer clinics to players to improve their soccer skills and soccer technique.