Our ONLINE registration is now OPEN.
Our Fall 2018 registration closes on July 31st.
Any registrations done on August 1st or after will only be accepted if spots are available and
a $25 late fee will be assessed.
Please email Pedro at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Goals of Program
The main objective of the program is for children to have fun and competitively play soccer in an organized program, while also learning soccer skills and teamwork. The Pre-K and K division is the only coed division. Teams in the Pre-K/K division play in a 3v3 format on Sunday afternoons. Teams in the 1st/2nd grade division play in a 5v5 format with goalies on Sunday afternoons. There will be a 20/30 minute practice followed by a 30/40 game in the Pre-K, K, 1st and 2nd divisions with no practices during the week for this age group. Teams in the 3rd/4th play in a 7v7 format and will play on Saturdays. Teams in the 5th/6th division play in a 9v9 format and will play on Saturdays. Teams in the 7th/8th division will play 11v11 and will play on Saturday.
The program will consist of of an 8 week regular season with the season beginning on September 8th/9th with no games on Columbus weekend October 6th/7th. We will have All Star games in the 3rd through 8th age divisions.
Players must turn 4 years old by 8/1/2018 through 8th grade for the 2018/2019 school year.
Who Can Sign Up?
Any player that meets the age eligibility. (We accept players from surrounding towns)
What's the Cost
Registration fees include raffle tickets to be sold. Sell all of your raffle tickets and make your money back. We do offer family discounts:
$130 - 1st Child
$210 - 2 children
$265 - 3 children
4th child is free
Games are played at Myricks Complex. Martin School will be used if needed.
- Shin-pads are required
- Soccer cleats are recommended
- Players are also encouraged to bring their own ball (size 3,4 or 5)
- Jewelry may not be worn during the fall program for safety reasons. This includes earrings - even newly pierced ears
- All players will be provided with a shirt and soccer socks
How Can I Register
There are 3 ways to register: Mail-In, Walk-Up or Online Registration
- Mail In
- Click <<here>> to download the registration form and mail it to TYSL, PO Box 428, Taunton, MA 02780
- Walk Up
- Day: Tuesday
- Date: June 26th
- Time: 5:30-7:00 PM
- Place: Myricks Soccer Complex Concession
- 290 Myricks Street
- East Taunton, MA 02718
Day: MondayDate: July 2ndTime: 5:30-7:00 PMPlace: Myricks Soccer Complex Concession290 Myricks StreetEast Taunton, MA 02718
- If you are registering online please use the correct links below. If you do not know your username/password, please click here to look up by email. Please use these login credentials when registering online. If you are registering more than one player you will need to create a family account, if one is not created. If you do not create a family account you will not receive the family discount when checking out online.
- ONLINE PLAYER REGISTRATION - Pre-K through 8th Grade
- We have an EZ Registration Link - This registration link below is ONLY for existing players in the TAUNTON YOUTH SOCCER's GotSoccer database. If you are registering more than one family member you must have a family account created in GotSoccer or you will not receive the discount through the EZ registration link. With the EZ registration link you will only need to know the Gender, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth and Zip Code.
- ONLINE EZ-REGISTRATION - Pre- K through 8th Grade
For more information about Fall Soccer contact:
Pedro Botelho: email@example.com