Fall 2019 League Registration
Taunton Youth Soccer League's online registration is now open and available through July 31. Any registrations done on August 1st or after will be assessed a $25 late fee.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Goals of Program
The main objective of the program is for children to have fun and competitively play soccer in an organized program, while also learning soccer skills and teamwork.
- Pre-K and K division: This is TYSL's only coed division. Teams in the Pre-K/K division play in a 3v3 format on Sunday afternoons. There will be a 20/30 minute practice followed by a 30/40 game. There are no practices during the week for this age group.
- 1st/2nd grade division: Teams play in a 5v5 format with goalies on Sunday afternoons. There will be a 20/30 minute practice followed by a 30/40 game. There are no practices during the week for this age group.
- 3rd/4th grade division: Teams play in a 7v7 format and will play on Saturdays. There will be 1 or 2 practices a week for this age group.
- 5th/6th grade division: Teams play in a 9v9 format and will play on Saturdays. There will be 1 or 2 practices a week for this age group.
- 7th/8th grade division: Teams will play 11v11 and will play on Saturday. There will be 1 or 2 practices a week for this age group.
The program will consist of of an 8-game season beginning on September 7th/8th with no games on Columbus Day weekend. We will have All Star games in the 1st through 8th age divisions.
- Players must turn 4 years old by 8/1/2019
- Players through 8th grade for the 2019/2020 school year
Who Can Sign Up?
Any player that meets the age eligibility.
What's the Cost
Registration fees include raffle tickets to be sold. Sell all of your raffle tickets and make your money back.
We do offer family discounts:
- $130: 1st Child
- $210: 2 children
- $265: 3 children or more
Games are played at Myricks Complex, 290 Myricks St., East Taunton. Martin Middle School will be used if needed.
- Shin-pads are required
- Soccer cleats are recommended
- Players are also encouraged to bring their own ball (size 3, 4 or 5)
- Jewelry may not be worn during the fall program for safety reasons. This includes earrings - even newly pierced ears
- All players will be provided with a shirt and soccer socks
How Can I Register
There are 3 ways to register:
- Mail-In: Click here to download the registration form and mail it to TYSL, PO Box 428, Taunton, MA 02780
- Walk-Up: Myricks Soccer Complex Concession Stand dates TBD
- Online Registration: If you are registering online please use the correct links below. If you do not know your username/password, please click here to look up by email. Use these login credentials when registering online. If you are registering more than one player you will need to create a family account, if one is not created. If you do not create a family account, you will not receive the family discount when checking out online.