Fall 2019 League Registration
Taunton Youth Soccer's online registration is now open and available through Wednesday, July 31. Any registrations done on August 1st or after will be assessed a $25 late fee. Registration will close on August 16.
Please email email@example.com any questions.
Goals of Program
The main objective for the program is for children to have fun and competitively play soccer in an organized program, while also learning soccer skills and teamwork.
- Pre-K and K division: This is TYS's only coed division. Teams in the Pre-K/K division play in a 3v3 format on Sunday afternoons. There will be a 20/30 minute practice followed by a 30/40 game. There are no practices during the week for this age group.
- 1st/2nd grade division: Teams play in a 5v5 format with goalies on Sunday afternoons. There will be a 20/30 minute practice followed by a 30/40 game. New for 2019, there will be a Monday night group training session for this age group.
- 3rd/4th/5th grade division: Teams play in a 7v7 format and will play on Saturdays. There will be a Tuesday night group training session for this age group and an optional practice at the coach's discretion.
- 6th/7th/8th grade division: Teams will play 11v11 and will play on Saturday. Practices for this age group will be at the coach's discretion.
The program will consist of of an 8-game season beginning September 7th and 8th, with no games on Columbus Day weekend. We will have All Star games in the 1st through 8th grade divisions.
- Players must turn 4 years old by 8/31/2019
- Players through 8th grade for the 2019/2020 school year
Who Can Sign Up?
Any player that meets the age eligibility.
What's the Cost
Registration fees include raffle tickets to be sold. If all raffle tickets are sold, the registration course will be covered.
We do offer family discounts:
- $130: 1 child
- $210: 2 children
- $265: 3 children or more
Games are played at Myricks Complex, 290 Myricks St., East Taunton. Martin Middle School, 131 Caswell St., East Taunton, will be used if needed.
- Shin-pads are required
- Soccer cleats are recommended (softball cleats are not allowed due to safety concerns)
- Players are also encouraged to bring their own ball (size 3, 4 or 5)
- Jewelry may not be worn during the fall program for safety reasons. This includes earrings - even newly pierced ears
- All players will be provided with a shirt and soccer socks